What’s In Store
Woods of Hollingbourne opened on the 11th November 2019 with a mission to showcase the finest food Kent has to offer.
Since we opened we have gradually refined and expanded our product range. At the heart of it all, is our desire to showcase locally produced items wherever we can.
Alongside our great range of local produce, we pride ourselves on serving it with a warm and friendly smile!
Amongst other things we are proud to be stocking:
- Fresh, locally sourced fruit & vegetables
- Daily supplies of fresh milk and dairy products directly from the diary
- Our delicatessen offers a selection of Cheeses and meats
- Fresh meat from Doughty Butchers, including their award winning sausages
- Organic and free-range eggs including some from our very own hens!
- Bread and cakes delivered fresh each day by our master baker.
- Newspapers and magazines
- Delicious Jams and condiments from Hollingbourne’s very own Sugar and Spice
- Handmade sausage rolls, turnovers and tarts
- A tempting selection of cakes, pastries and special treats
- Wine, beers, ciders and carefully selected spirits
- A selection of frozen items including Korkers sausages
- Apple juices and soft drinks from Biddenden Vineyard and Duskin
- Woods of Hollingbourne’s own range of products including biscuits, sauces and jams
- A selection of vegan products
- General convenience items and gifts
Many of our products are sourced directly from the manufacturer or farm here in Kent, meaning that we can continue to supply vital fresh food during this time of national crisis. Our local supply chain is holding up a lot better than some of the supermarkets at the moment which is another reason why it is so important to shop locally.
Coffee & Cake
In addition to our range of grocery products we also serve tea, award winning hot chocolate and artisan coffee. The perfect accompaniment to our delicious range of cakes and treats!
Our coffee is roasted in Canterbury and is made by our state of the art La Marzocco coffee machine.
One of our best selling products are our locally produced sausage rolls, scotch eggs and filo tarts. Have you tried our pork and apple sausage roll?
Our delicious range of cakes and special treats are also produced locally.
Car parking is available in the Sugar Loaves pub if you cannot find a space directly outside the shop.
Monday – Tuesday 8am – 2:00 pm
Wednesday – Saturday 8am – 6:00 pm
Sunday 8am – 1:00 pm
We look forward to serving you soon!
As the UK adjusts to the COVID 19 crisis, Woods of Hollingbourne will prioritise the supply of fresh food and essential supplies.
We are offering a local delivery service for those who are self-isolating or those who are unable to leave their property.
At this time we are restricting entrance to no more than 3 customers at one time and ask that you please try to maintain a safe 2m distance from one and other.
We are also suspending our popular takeaway food service temporarily, so we can prioritise serving customers quickly and efficiently.
Unfortunately, we will now only be accepting CARD payments or bank transfers during this crisis.
Our opening hours have been adjusted and will have to change at short notice as we manage replenishing essential stock and the availability of staff.
We look forward to resuming normal service once we have all beaten this virus!